Yeti for Any Application
From professional podcasting to music recording, gaming and even audio for video, Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights.
Blue Microphones tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from:
- Cardioid Mode – Perfect for podcasts, game streaming, vocal performances, voice-overs and instruments. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.
- Stereo Mode – Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image – ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.
- Omnidirectional Mode – Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of being there – like recording a band’s live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call.
- Bidirectional – Records from both the front and rear of the microphone – good for recording a duet or a 2-person interview.
Total Recording Control
Yeti features studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute and microphone gain – putting you in charge of every level of the recording process. If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source, simply adjust the mic’s sensitivity with the gain control. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button.
- Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone (Teal)
- USB cable
- Two-year limited warranty
- Knox Gear Pop Filter for Broadcasting & Recording Microphones
- Knox Gear Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 5/8-27 Threading (Black)
Tri-capsule array – 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation
Multiple pattern selection – cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload)